Search This Blog

Friday 18 October 2013

The busiest fortnight there ever was!

The last two weeks at TOFT have been very exciting and with that inevitably comes complete exhaustion after the adrenaline has gone! 



We had the best Ally Pally ever with so much interest in our Edward's Menagerie collection that it totally blew me away. I truly had no idea how popular these little crochet animals were going to become. In the first month of the eBook being in sale we have sold thousands of copies and I am excited to see the pics once everyone has got hooking. 



It was hard to get in TGH3 for most of the show and the numbers of photos on Facebook of our stand shows what a hit the hanging animals were. I looking forward to setting it up again at both Dublin, the NEC and Harrogate soon. 



A big thanks to all our loyal customers who came to show their support. It's so lovely to hear how much you enjoy our yarns. 

My head hit my own pillow for a few hours and I was back off into the smoke for Wool Week. More to follow soon... 

No comments: