Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 April 2015

Blogging's not my thing... but

It turns out that blogging perpetually  sinks to the bottom of my TO DO list (which since September has been sizeable).



Thankfully I can now see some light at the end of the tunnel having done all the groundwork for later this year. We've already done 7 shows this year, which unfortunately were back to back through Feb/March, but they were all great fun.





With all the shows, writing Edward's Menagerie: Birds, developing out all-NEW range of coloured yarn for the first time and of course overseeing everything else here at Toft it's been a busy one. 



TOFT is going through another period of change and growth, and I'm growing the team again to deliver that.  We currently have two very different 21 hr contracts available.  More info HERE. 


3 comments:

Lizzie said...

Hi there! The link for more information about the job vacancies you have is not working and I can't find any information about them on the website. Please can you put a link up.
Many thanks, Lizzie.

Lizzie said...

Just found it here:
http://www.thetoftalpacashop.co.uk/Article_News_WererecruitingDoyouthinkyoucouldbepartofteamTOFT.aspx
Thank you!

Amina O. und ^^ Paul the Cat said...

I bought your book yesterday, it´s pure love, made the Erdferkel at once. Only that as a Vegan I don´t use yarn from animals. I will crochet them all. :)